What is Bootstrap?
Why use Bootstrap?
- Save lots of time - We can save lots of time and efforts using the Bootstrap predefined design templates and classes and concentrate on other development work.
- Responsive features - Using Bootstrap we can easily create responsive designs.
- Consistent design - All Bootstrap components share the same design templates and styles through a central library.
- Easy to use - Anybody with the basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS can start development with Bootstrap.
- Compatible with browsers - Bootstrap is created with modern browsers in mind and it is compatible with all modern browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Opera.
- Open-Source - It is completely free to download and use.
What Bootstrap Package includes?
- Scaffolding - It provides the basic knowledge about style sheets with a basic grid structure.
- CSS - BootStrap comes with a feature of global css settings, fundamental HTML elements styled and enhanced with extensible classes.
- Components - BootStrap contains a dozen resuable components built to provide iconography, navigation, alerts.
- Java Script Plugins - It contains over a dozen custom jQuery plugins.
- Customize - We can customize BootStrap's components, less variables and jQuery plugins to get your own version.