< Back To Python Tests
1. ............ is a simple but incomplete version of a function.
A function developed using bottom-up approach
A function developed using top-down approach
2. Given a string s = “Welcome”, which of the following code is incorrect?
s = ‘f’
3. What does ~~~~~~5 evaluate to?
4. Predict the output of the following program :
5. Which module in Python supports regular expressions?
None of the above
6. Given a function that does not return any value, what value is shown when executed at the shell?
7. Which of these is not a core data type?
8. Which of the following function convert a string to a float in python?
long(x [,base] )
9. What data type is the object below ?
10. Predict the output of the following segment :
Bank & SSC
© 2018 BreakInerview