SSC & Bank
Daily Current Affairs
< BACK TO TESTS
1. What is the output of print str if str = 'BreakInterview'?
None of the above
2. What is the output of print tuple[2:] if tuple = ( 'break', 123 , 1.23, 'interview', 12.3 )?
('break', 123 , 1.23, 'interview', 12.3 )
(1.23, 'interview', 12.3)
3. Which one of the following function returns item from the list with max value?
4. Predict the output of following code snippet.
L[1:] if L = [1,2,3]
5. Select the function that removes all leading and trailing white space in string?
replace(old, new [, max])
6. Select the function that checks in a string that all characters are alphanumeric?
7. Select the function that converts an integer to a character in python?
8. Select the function that converts an object to a string in python?
9. Select the correct option about Python?
It can be used as a scripting language or can be compiled to byte-code for building large applications.
It supports functional and structured programming methods as well as OOP.
It provides very high-level dynamic data types and supports dynamic type checking.
All of the above.
10. Select the function that gives the total length of the list?
11. Is Python object-oriented language?
12. Does python supports dynamic type checking?
13. Is Python strongly typed language?