< Back To Python Tests
1. What is the output of print str if str = 'BreakInterview'?
None of the above
2. What is the output of print tuple[2:] if tuple = ( 'break', 123 , 1.23, 'interview', 12.3 )?
('break', 123 , 1.23, 'interview', 12.3 )
(1.23, 'interview', 12.3)
3. Which one of the following function returns item from the list with max value?
4. Predict the output of following code snippet.
5. Select the function that removes all leading and trailing white space in string?
replace(old, new [, max])
6. Select the function that checks in a string that all characters are alphanumeric?
7. Select the function that converts an integer to a character in python?
8. Select the function that converts an object to a string in python?
9. Select the correct option about Python?
It can be used as a scripting language or can be compiled to byte-code for building large applications.
It supports functional and structured programming methods as well as OOP.
It provides very high-level dynamic data types and supports dynamic type checking.
All of the above.
10. Select the function that gives the total length of the list?
11. Is Python object-oriented language?
12. Does python supports dynamic type checking?
13. Is Python strongly typed language?
Bank & SSC
© 2018 BreakInerview