< Back To C Tests
C (Basic Test 1)
1. In the given below code, the P2 is
Both, Integer & Integer pointer
None of above
2. In which stage the following code #include<stdio.h> gets replaced by the contents of the file stdio.h
3. How will you print \n on the screen ?
4. What will happen if in a C program you assign a value to an array element whose subscript exceeds the size of array?
The element will be set to 0.
The compiler would report an error
The program may crash if some important data gets overwritten
The array size would appropriately grow.
5. A pointer to a block of memory is effectively same as an array
6. Does array name gives the base address ?
7. Which bitwise operator is suitable for turning off a particular bit in a number?
8. Which bitwise operator is suitable for turning on a particular bit in a number?
9. The keyword used to transfer control from a function back to the calling function is
Bank & SSC
© 2018 BreakInerview