< BACK TO TESTS
C++ Test 2
1. Which is used to store value
2. The program can access the private members of a class ?
the program cannot access the private members of a class in any way
only through other private members of the class
only through other public members of the class
3. A ________ is called automatically each time an object is created is
4. Size of NULL is
5. The C++ operator used to allocate memory is _________
6. A program can directly access the _____ members of a class
7. A pointer is
the address of a variable
a variable for storing addresses
the data type of an address variable
an indication of the variable to be accessed next
8. Elements in an array are identified by a unique ______
9. Which of the following functions must use reference.
Assignment operator function
10. We must use initializer list in a constructor when
There is a reference variable in class
There is a constant variable in class
There is an object of another class. And the other class doesn’t have default constructor.
All of the above